I've been making these hairclips lately. I made a flower one a few months back and it was so easy that I had to make more. They are metal hairclips-the kind you bend to push open and closed- sandwiched between two layers of wool felt and hand embroidered. My Grandma would be proud!

3 comments:
How creavitve! I love these!!! I use those clips to hold binding on the edge of the quilt while sewing it on. I going to try this. If I am successful, I'll post a pic!
Amazing how a hot glue gun can help personalize an outfit...when the girls were small I got so used to making hair barettes (you can get the metal bases at craft stores...) that I sold them at Christmas bazaars and put them on packages...it is amazing how fun it is, huh?!
lucy has a couple of these and i just bought some felt to make a few more. you sure have been busy!
Post a Comment