Christmas is fast approaching. The girls and I are on our own (with the help of grandparents and friends) because Kevin left the country on December 5th and will return on December 19th. He went with a worship team from our church to Cambodia and Vietnam. Here are a few photos:

photo credit: Tim Sites
Handing out rice and school supplies to the children
photo credit: Tim Sites
Watch a video about Advent Conspiracy and how the money raised during AC helped the people Kevin is with in Cambodia.
AC - ROOFS AND WELLS from Imago Dei on Vimeo.
The man in the above video is Josh Butler who led the team to Cambodia. He is the Pastor of Global Outreach and Worship at Imago Dei. Our family attends one of their church plants called House Of Providence


1 comment:
I didn't know Kevin was one of the guys who got to go. How exciting for him! I hope you are doing great with the single mom life. Any chance you can come be crafty some day after Kev gets back?
Post a Comment